Infrexa – Authentication Key
This authorization key for Infrexa™ is going to be expired in the next 120 hours. To avoid the interruption of services, Please subscribe for permanent authorization key here: https://bit.ly/2VMhDar
Before using the data, please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
Access of the data is provided for general purposes only any commercial use of this data is strictly prohibited. Regardless of anything, By using this data/service you (The Data user) indicate your agreement to our terms & conditions available at this page/website: www.infrexa.com
You further warrant and covenant that you have the power and authority to enter into this agreement. If you/The data user (s) do not understand or agree to these Terms, please do not use the service and exit now.
The Data User shall:
- comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country and instructions of Infrex India from time to time in relation to the use of the Data;
- notify Infrex India promptly of any inaccuracies, errors or malfunctions in the Data which comes to its attention.
The Data User shall not:
- use the Data other than for the Permitted Purpose in strict conformity with this Agreement and any other reasonable instructions of Infrex India;
- remove any reference/text/setting on the local admin/dashboard page by accessing the IP address.
CONFIDENTIALITY & DATA SECURITY
- The Data User undertakes to keep the Data and all other Confidential Information strictly confidential and only to use or disclose the same strictly in accordance with the Permitted Purpose (or as may be required by law or a court of competent jurisdiction).
- The Data User shall take appropriate technical measures against the unauthorised or unlawful processing and/or use of the Data and Confidential Information, or processing or use beyond the scope of the Permitted Purpose, and against the accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, such Data and Confidential Information.
Without prejudice to any other provision of this Agreement, the Data User shall be solely responsible and primarily liable for, any or all, use of the Data provided to the Data User. Infrex India will not be liable for any loss or cross arising as a result of any reliance placed on the Data or any misuse of the data by the Data user.
Your service may be terminated by Infrex India if:
- the Data User commits any material breach or persistent breach of any of the above terms of service including the Terms available at this page/website: www.infrexa.com
- the Data User is unable to pay its charges.
- on expiry or termination of this Agreement for any reason
IN WITNESS of this Agreement, the Parties have executed this Agreement through their electronic consent.