There is no doubt that Roblox is the first choice for gamers whether they want to play a game or want to create a new game. As of August 2023, the platform has a collection of over 40 million+ games.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the platform’s growth rapidly accelerated, and later in September 2021.gg (a website that provides cloud gaming services) allowed users to play the Roblox games on the browser even without requiring a download, a new search term ‘Roblox Unblocked’ then became viral on the internet for this.
4.5 Stars | 20M+ Reviews
The platform has different categories of games for example Role-playing Games (RPGs), Obstacle Courses, Simulators, Tycoon Games, PvP (Player vs. Player) Battles, Puzzle Solving Games, Social Hangouts, Racing, and Creative Building/Showcase Games.
What is Roblox?
Roblox is an online game platform and Game Creation System developed by Roblox Corporation in 2006 that allows users to design, create, and play games and experiences created by other users.
|Other Name||Roblox Unblocked, Now.gg Roblox|
|Developed by||Roblox Corporation|
|Release||September 1, 2006|
|Last Update||September 26, 2023|
|Services||Game Platform and Game Creation Services|
|Genre||Online Gaming Platform, Game Creation System, Massively Multiplayer online|
|Modes||Single Player, Multiplayer|
|Platforms||Android, iOS, Windows, Xbox One|
Since its launch in 2006, Roblox has become immensely popular, particularly among younger audiences in the United States of America., and has grown into a vibrant online community.
Can i play Roblox instantly on a browser?
In 2021 now.gg started offering browser-based Roblox Game (Roblox Unblocked) which was available to users residing in North America and Europe. The users would play the game on their browser by creating an account on the website.
However, in mid-2023, now.gg discontinued the service. Presently, there is no method to play Roblox on the browser.
How to play Roblox on PC?
To play the Roblox Game on your PC, you need to download the latest version of the Bluestacks app on your device. It is an Android emulator or an app player that supports Android games on the PC (Microsoft Windows operating system).
To download and install the Bluestacks app on your device follow the steps below:
- Click on the Get Instantly button given at the top of this page and Download Bluestacks App Player on your device
- Click on the Download icon in the top left corner of the address bar. Here the recently downloaded file (file name starting with BlueStacks) will be displayed, click on that file
- Open the file location and Double-click on that
- A Pop-up will open on your screen with a dialog “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?” Click on the Yes button. Wait for some time, the download process will take a few minutes.
- After successful installation, launch the BlueStacs player/emulator and set up your Google Account. You can also use your existing Google account to login the Google PlayStore
- On the Search box on the top, type Roblox and select the game from the search results. If you do not find the Search bar simply close the app and re-launch it. The Search bar is located in the top-left corner of the screen
- Click on the green button having the text ‘Play on App Player’.
Now the game will load and you can start playing it. If the game shows any error, make sure that you have downloaded the latest version of Bluestacks.
How to Login Roblox Platform?
If you want to explore games available on the Roblox Platform, you may need to create an account. The account creation procedure is simple and you need to submit a few details on the website.
How to Sign Up
Please note to have a Roblox Account, you need to be 13+ years old. If you are below 13 you can create an account in the name of your parents.
- Visit Roblox’s official website
- Enter your Date of Birth (Select Day, Month, and Year from the dropdown menu)
- Choose your username (You are advised not to enter your real name)
- Create your password (this includes 8 characters)
- Select your gender. You can also skip this step as it is optional
- Click on the Signup button to finish the process. After that, you will be redirected to the Roblox Dashboard where you need to add your email or phone and confirm it
- Once you confirm your email or phone your account will be active and you will be log in or reset your Roblox account in the future.
How to Login
Once you have a Roblox account, follow these instructions to log in:
- Enter www.roblox.com into your web browser
- On the top right corner of the screen, click on the white “Login” button
- A new page will pop up asking for your username and password. Please see the below image
- Enter your Roblox username and password into the appropriate fields
- Once you have entered your credentials, click on the green “Login” button
- You should now be logged in and able to play games on Roblox!
How to Unblock Roblox at School?
You may bypass these restrictions imposed by the school administration by using:
- A Proxy server
- A VPN. Here are the best 4 VPNs with a 30-day free trial.
- You can also use Tor or Node Unblocker.
Is now.gg Roblox Unblocked free?
System Requirements for BlueStacks 10
Below are the recommended system requirements for BluStacks 10 to play Roblox on it.
BlueStacks claims, the game can be played on lighter systems also but as per my own experience, I will recommend you to try downloading the app if your computer qualifies the below system requirements:
|OS||Microsoft Windows 10 or above|
|Processor||Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single PassMark Score > 1000|
|Graphics||Intel/Nvidia/ATI with PassMark score >= 750|
|Graphics RAM||4 GB|
|RAM||8 GB or Higher|
|HDD||SSD or Fusion/Hybrid Drives|
|Internet||Broadband with minimum 40 MBPS Speed|
|Free Space||Minimum 4 GB Free Space Required|
Is Roblox safe for kids?
Can I create my own games on Roblox?
Yes! Not only you can play 40 million+ games on the platform but also can create your own games without spending any money. To create your own games you need to visit Roblox Creator Hub
Can I play Roblox online?